Taken from an email sent from Parks Partnership
Improving health and well-being of community’s, supporting wildlife and the environment using local parks and green spaces.
The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Parks Partnership are seeking expressions of interest to join a consortium bid to the Integrated Care System ‘Healthier Futures Fund’ and the Big Lotteries, ‘Climate Action Fund’.
Why join us? – Applications are more likely to be successful if they are collaborative and address local and wider needs. By joining together there will be strength in numbers and less preparation work for all involved.
Project and activity ideas that encourage improved health and well-being outcomes, nature recovery and community-led climate action change in parks and open spaces are invited to contact Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Parks Partnership CPParksPartnership@Cambridgeshire.gov.uk .
We are looking to support bids that may ask for funding support between £100-£50,000 per year for three years.
The funders will announce application results for the Healthier Future Fund and Climate Action Fund towards the end of 2023.
Please respond by the 23rd of May 2023 by including:
- What is your name and contact details?
- What is the name of your organisation?
- What is your idea? What would you deliver?
- Why is it needed? What community/other support do you have or propose to get?
- Where will it take place?
- Who are you going to involve?
- How much £ do you need?
- When do you propose to do this?
- How will you measure success?