Grants available: Up to £150,000
Applications close: rolling
Who is the funding for:
The Thrive Together funding programme offers up to £150,000 as a blended package of loan (75%) and grant (25%) to those looking to grow or diversify their business models by providing funding to help strengthen operations, improve resilience, encourage growth, expand impact, and ensure long-term success.
Small and medium sized charities and social enterprises based in and delivering impact in England, who are looking to grow or diversify their business models.
- Incorporated voluntary, community or social enterprise organisations*
- Based in England and delivering social/ environmental impact in England
- A minimum of two years’ operating activity
- A minimum turnover of £100k in the last financial year
- A viable borrowing proposal.
* Must be registered as a Charity, Community Interest Company or Community Benefit Society. If registered as any other legal entity, it must have a social object, asset lock and restriction on profit distribution (must distribute less than 50% of post-tax profits) written into its governing documents.