CAMBRIDGE City Council has launched a grant for community groups to apply for up to £2,000 to support people who have fled the war in Ukraine.
To be eligible, funded activities will need to meet one or more of the following priorities:
- Navigating life in the UK
- Promoting community cohesion and integration
- Delivering money advice and management
- Supporting access to employment
- Increasing confidence in speaking English
- Enhancing wellbeing, including activities for children
Groups can apply on a rolling basis and applicants will be informed of the outcome within four weeks. Applications will be assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, with funding being allocated until the provisional total fund of £100,000 is exhausted.
It is possible for groups to make multiple applications, but only one activity per group will be funded at any given time (evidence will need to be submitted that one grant has been spent as agreed prior to applying for further funding). Apply online: www.cambridge.gov.uk/united-with-ukraine-community-grant