If you haven’t already heard, the last date for the Wellbeing Grant applications is now extended to the end of September. The Staff Wellbeing Grants were launched in June with an aim to provide staff teams with the opportunity to fund an initiative to show appreciation and improve staff morale and wellbeing.
The grants can be used towards a well-being activity of choice. We have had a range of applications for different usage of the grant including the purchase of benches so that the staff can have their lunch together outside, offering a therapeutic massage to all team members, team building events, placing a fruit bowl in the staff room so that the staff always have free access to a supply of fresh fruit and many more!!
Who is it for?
The wellbeing grant is open to all healthcare, social care, the voluntary sector, or not-for-profit sector in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, that includes teams from the:
- Acute Sector
- Social Care e.g. domiciliary care and nursing home teams
- Third sector – voluntary & charitable organisations involved in the provision of health or social care, and
- Primary Care Teams (that are registered with the Enhanced Occupational Health Pilot)
There will be a maximum of £20,000 for each sector. That is £500 per applicant, but there are conditions! Applicants should submit their application using the application form and should:
- Show what the proposed use of the grant will be.
- How it will improve the morale and wellbeing of the staff team.
- How many members of staff will benefit from the grant.
- That staff support the application
To learn more about the terms and conditions and application process, visit our website page here.
Closing Date: End of September 2022