We have developed free, on-demand micro-training to support people setting up and running community groups.
The free on-demand training portal is here to help those setting up a community group and those wishing to run it effectively and safely.
We suggest watching as many of these short sessions as needed to help answer your questions, but please do not hesitate to contact the Support Cambridgeshire partners CCVS and Hunts Forum if that is easier for you.
You may also be interested in our more in-depth in-person and online workshops and events.
What is currently available?
- First steps in setting up your community group
- Is your group a charity?
- What structure will you choose?
- Writing and amending your governing document
- Insurance for community groups
- Opening a bank account and setting up financial controls
- Business planning
- What do trustees have to do?
How do I access the training?
To access the portal, please fill in the below form and press send. Here you will be sent an email with the link to watch the training sessions at your leisure. Please watch your junk folder, as this email could be seen as spam.
If you have issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org