Support Cambridgeshire partner CCVS has developed a new free resource for anyone to access. This learning aid aims to refresh your knowledge and make you feel confident in the subject area. Currently we have the following webinars on there for you to watch.
- First steps in setting up your community group
- Is your group a charity?
- What structure will you choose?
- Writing and amending your governing document
- Insurance for community groups
- Opening a bank account and setting up financial controls
- Business planning
- What do trustees have to do?
- NEW Attracting Volunteers NEW
- NEW What is a committee: roles and responsibilities NEW
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This session introducing the idea of attracting volunteers to your organisation
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY?
- What do you need?
- Who could help?
- How do you appeal to potential volunteers?
- What will you ask of them?
- What do you offer them?
- How do you keep them engaged?
What is a committee: roles and responsibilities
WHO THIS FOR?
This training is aimed at those looking to understand what a committee does.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
It will help you develop an understanding of what a committee is, the roles and responsibilities within a committee, as well as some tips for success.
The Support Cambridgeshire On-Demand portal updates your knowledge of charity and community sector know-how. It is free to access whenever every you want. Fill in the form, press send, and you’ll receive the link to browse. Don’t forget to save the link so you can return it as many times as you want!