Grants available: Between £300 and £10,000 for up to one year
Groups applying to the National Lottery Community Fund’s Awards for All programme in England can request funding for the following major events in 2023:
- The Coronation of His Majesty the King on 6 May.
- The Eurovision Song Contest in Liverpool from 9 to 13 May, and the UK’s role hosting it on the behalf of Ukraine.
- The 75th Anniversary of Windrush on 22 June, and the contribution the Windrush generation and their families have made to the UK.
This is in addition to the fund’s usual guidance, and all projects must:
- Involve people and communities from the start.
- Build on people’s strengths.
- Be connected in their community.
Applications are accepted from constituted voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations and statutory bodies such as local authorities and community councils.
Grants of between £300 and £10,000 are available for up to one year.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.