Grants available: Between £50,000 and £100,000 per annum
Applications close: Round one: 1st August 2023 / Round Two: 1st November 2023
Who is the funding for: Registered not-for-profit organisations (Charity, Social Enterprise or CIC) that pay the Real Living Wage,for initiatives to support the health and wellbeing of local people.
Through the Healthier Futures fund NHS Cambridgeshire & Peterborough is making £2 million available to Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) partners across the area to deliver health and wellbeing improvements for their local people and communities.
The fund will be open for applications from 1st May 2023.
Key aims of the fund
Healthier Futures grants will support initiatives that focus on the key priorities for NHS Cambridgeshire & Peterborough, and the wider Integrated Care System, including:
- Children’s & young people’s mental health
- People who use health services very frequently
- People who have an irreversible progressive disease or medical condition that can significantly impact on quality of life
- Cardiovascular disease (including but not limited to smoking cessation)
- Supporting people are medically fit to leave hospital