Join this online event for an introduction to Volunteer Cambs, Cambridgeshire’s new volunteer portal, where good causes go to find volunteers, and more.
Who is it for?
Charities and community groups in Cambridgeshire that would like to find out how Volunteer Cambs can help them find and communicate with volunteers.
What is it about?
This event will explore how you can make the most Volunteer Cambs. You will leave this event with the confidence to set-up an organisation profile and make use of the portals more unique features. All of which will help you attract new volunteers and helpers to your cause.
What will I learn?
• What is Volunteer Cambs?
• creating an eye-catching organisation profile.
• how the portal can help you promote your volunteering activities.
• how the portal can help you collate data and analytics to track volunteer involvement.
• how you can communicate with volunteers through the system.
What to expect:
• This event will consist of a presentation on the portal, to highlight key features and ways to make the most of this tool.
• There will then be time for questions from attendees, with the offer of further individual support, if needed.
If you have questions about the portal that are specific to your organisation, please contact us in advance of this event via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help on a one-to-one basis.
This training is free for all community groups and charities in Cambridgeshire.