Who is it for?
For anyone who manages volunteers and others and wants to ensure the needs and interests of the individual are being balanced with those of the organisation.
What will you learn?
By the end of the session you’ll have a better understanding of:
- setting up or reviewing a system of supervision
- recognising the importance of clear role descriptions and volunteer agreements
- exploring how different people respond to supervision
You will also have the chance to practice your own supervision skills.
You will learn:
- different approaches to supervision
- impact of monitoring and evaluation
- motivational characteristics and the impact on supervision
- supervision skills including practicing active listening, assertiveness and how to give and receive feed
Places are usually limited to 2 per organisation, if you require more places please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is free to members of CCVS and Hunts Forum. There is a cost of £40 for non members – to join CCVS check out this link
By booking on this course you agree to the CCVS cancellation policy Please note places are limited and very late cancellations and no shows will be charged.
If you have any problems please contact us on email email@example.com