Are you making the most out of video for your organisation’s website or social media channels? Do you know how to use your smartphone or video camera to create great video content?
Consumers love video and it’s one of the most effective ways to educate, persuade and sell, but it’s still very underutilised by freelancers, small businesses and volunteering organisations.
What you will learn:
- What types of videos you should be creating for your social media and website
- How to tell stories with your videos
- Basic smartphone and camera skills and techniques
- Where to film – a bit about composition and lighting
- Sounds and captions
- What apps to use to shoot and edit your videos
- What low-cost equipment you might need to improve production value of your videos
- A little bit about live video
Click here for more info and to book.