SORRY, THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
This Mastering LinkedIn Online Workshop is designed for volunteers, trustees and everyone else involved in local charities and community groups to help realise the potential of this tool.
We’ll focus on using LinkedIn the organic way (without spending money on ads or paying for Premium features) to grow your network, find potential customers/volunteers/funders and showcase your expertise!
What we’ll cover?
This session is designed as a quick LinkedIn 101 introduction into understanding how LinkedIn works and how charities can unlock its power!
We’ll look at:
- LinkedIn Profile: How to set it properly
- LinkedIn Page: How to optimise and maintain your company page
We’ll quickly touch on:
- Audience: How to find and connect with your ideal clients
- Content: What content to create and share to attract the right audience
We’ll go through the key LinkedIn best practices, including:
- Follow vs Connect
- Sending connection requests
- Like, comment, share
- Business Page vs Personal Profile
Who should attend?
- People responsible for marketing, communication, PR and/or fundraising and outreach as well as volunteers, trustees and everyone else involved in local charities and community groups.
- Beginner level. We’ll provide further learning materials for more advanced students.
This course will be delivered by Lenka Koppová, Award winning Social Media Consultant helping small Organisations to grow by using social media the right way. See Lenka’s Linked in profile.
Please note priority is given to groups that serve people living in Cambridgeshire. If you work outside our county but wish to attend please contact us before booking.
By booking on this course you agree to the CCVS cancellation policy
Registration is usually limited to two bookings per member organisation please contact CCVS if more spaces are required.
If you have any problems please contact us on 01223 464696 or email email@example.com