MTD or Making Tax Digital is a key part of the government’s plans to make it easier for individuals and businesses to get their tax right and keep on top of their affairs – meaning the end of the annual tax return for millions. But what does this mean for business and community organisations..??
Whiting and Partners LLP are offering a number of free seminars on the subject, open to all.
The seminars will provide an overview of MTD, how to prepare for it and also Cloud Accounting and Cyber Security.
- Locations and Dates (events start at 6pm and finish at 8pm).
- Tuesday 10 April – Marriott Hotel Huntingdon.
- Thursday 12 April – Slepe Hall Hotel, St Ives.
- Monday 16 April – Whiting and Partners Ely Office.
- Monday 23 April – Old Nene Golf Club, Ramsey.
- To book your place please email Victoria Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01284 752313.
- Places are limited and will be offered on a first-come first-serve basis.