Employer Supported Volunteering, or corporate volunteering, can help your organisation do more, reach new supporters and build stronger, more diverse connections with your community. However, voluntary organisations often face barriers to being able to offer mutually beneficial corporate volunteering opportunities.
In this workshop you will learn;
- The different ways that businesses can give their time
- How to develop an offer for businesses
- How to align ESV with the wider work of your charity
- How to manage expectations and take the initiative
- How charities can help businesses encourage their staff to volunteer
Who is it for?
Anyone who would like to set-up, review, or reflect on their organisation’s ESV opportunities. There will be lots of examples from a charity and business perspective and opportunities for you to share your experience and ideas with the group.
This workshop is free to members of CCVS and Hunts Forum. There is a cost of £40 for non member.
By booking on this course you agree to the CCVS cancellation policy
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com