Supporting with the development of communities through utilising the community assets, these include people, community buildings and green spaces.
Support Cambridgeshire wants to support the whole community and believes this is the only way it can thrive. This means supporting all assets within a community.
These include community buildings, which could be the village hall or local community centre — green spaces such as parks, allotments, and woodlands — along with the people within that community, giving support for them to bring their skills, knowledge and social networks to better support those in their community.
Support Cambridge can support in developing your community assets, so please do get in contact.
Should your support needs be more specialised, you may want to contact Cambridgeshire ACRE.
Cambridgeshire ACRE offers a specialised package of advice and support, including:
- Expert Community Building Advice
- An online members’ network
- Hallmark Scheme
- Specialised safeguarding advice and training
- Charitable incorporated organisation transfer
- Feasibility studies and new building design
- Focused support around playing fields and play areas